Misspelling in category title.

A

Adam S

"System Customisation" is spelled wrong. It's the title of a category above. The correct spelling is customization.

Just FYI.

And I am right there as well. And while I am at it. customization, color, favorite, center.

haah hahahaha. so why not change it to the correct spelling, Customization? more people use that, and it is the correct spelling.

Because, both Admins are in the UK. ;) But, that's OK. At least we know we are right. ;) And yes, the correct spelling in the real world is customization. :p

suppose you think chips come in small foil bags too eh?

Originally posted by Adam S
People in the U.K. spell it wrong? Why is that?

The people in the U.K do not spell it wrong, look up American history:

Noah Webster came of age during the American Revolution and was a strong advocate of the Constitutional Convention. He believed fervently in the developing cultural independence of the United States, a chief part of which was to be a distinctive American language with its own idiom, pronunciation, and style.

The rest is here: Info

It's call the english language for a reason, they invented it:rolleyes:

Originally posted by xsivforce
And I am right there as well. And while I am at it. customization, color, favorite, center.
All wrong. Now go get a decent dictionary. :p

And don't ask me why the political labour party over here is spelt Labor.

A little test. The next word will be in [colour=blue]blue[/colour]. Wonder why that didn't work. Oh, something is misspelled. :p

Now I will make the next word blue. :D Enough said! :D :D

EDIT: [e]-Punk couldn't stand that I got him. So he used his admin panel to make the forum accept colour which is wrong. :p

small-biggrinshoot.gif

Take that you up there.

Originally posted by xsivforce
A little test. The next word will be in [colour=blue]blue[/colour]. Wonder why that didn't work. Oh, something is misspelled. :p

Now I will make the next word blue. :D Enough said! :D :D

Sorry?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back