Misspelling in category title.

Well damn, I missed all the fun :(
Looks like its you and me xsiv against the almighty EP :p
We shall overcome :D

*Hemyman jus want's 2 join in*

u can fight over who's side i'm on cus u all wan't me:p

Originally posted by Hipster Doofus
I vote we lynch Adam S for starting this thread. Where is he anyway????

I'm right here. I just got OWNED by bootvis. It destroyed my boot.ini and MBR. I spent awhile getting it back online.

Anyways, the correct spelling is customization, period. Please change it or I will ban all of you.

This thread is now closed.

Originally posted by MdSalih
England ... English

America... English

I rest my case ;)

MdSalih
England, Great Britain, UK....you guys can't even decide where you live. :p

oooh a spunky l'il fecker ain't cha?

sure its customization... when you go to microsoft word and select AMERICAN english as the type of english to use... :)

customization is akin to aluminum... wtf is aluminum... its spelt aluMINIUM... get it right... :)

jules and xsiv.. sod off.. ep's right all the way :)

/me gets ready to whoop some non-english speakers a.ss :)

:)

I studied cambridge papers all my life m8... heh... with proper english teachers... so yah sure... limey wannabe whatever you wanna call me...

I am a scouse @ heart m8 :)

you got proper english teachers? *******! mine were always warped in some way or other.

heres a thought. Maybe we can spell it both ways, and both ways are right :) and on the page put customisation (customization)

americans - customization
just about every other english speaking nation - customisation

majority rules, everybody else wins - customisation
end of story
:D

What other countries spell it customisation other than England? Look, we're America, do it our way or we will go to war with your country. you've seen the idiot we have running the place ;)

hey... we have a BUSH running our country... and the bush is shaved everyday per what I hear in news reports :D

nuff respect...

NOT :cool:

Originally posted by Sazar
hey... we have a BUSH running our country... and the bush is shaved everyday per what I hear in news reports :D

nuff respect...

NOT :cool:

bush is a dumbass hick who had to have his brother rig elections in the state he governs just in order to win (which incidently, he received LESS popular votes).

he will blow up anyone and everyone who opposes him. if he found out this site was saying that England's English was correct, he'd probably bomb England, or at least have this site shut down.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back