• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Misspelling in category title.

A

Adam S

"System Customisation" is spelled wrong. It's the title of a category above. The correct spelling is customization.

Just FYI.

A

Adam S

haah hahahaha. so why not change it to the correct spelling, Customization? more people use that, and it is the correct spelling.

Because, both Admins are in the UK. ;) But, that's OK. At least we know we are right. ;) And yes, the correct spelling in the real world is customization. :p

Originally posted by Adam S
People in the U.K. spell it wrong? Why is that?
The people in the U.K do not spell it wrong, look up American history:

Noah Webster came of age during the American Revolution and was a strong advocate of the Constitutional Convention. He believed fervently in the developing cultural independence of the United States, a chief part of which was to be a distinctive American language with its own idiom, pronunciation, and style.

The rest is here: Info

It's call the english language for a reason, they invented it:rolleyes:

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
Originally posted by xsivforce
And I am right there as well. And while I am at it. customization, color, favorite, center.
All wrong. Now go get a decent dictionary. :p

And don't ask me why the political labour party over here is spelt Labor.

A little test. The next word will be in [colour=blue]blue[/colour]. Wonder why that didn't work. Oh, something is misspelled. :p

Now I will make the next word blue. :D Enough said! :D :D

EDIT: [e]-Punk couldn't stand that I got him. So he used his admin panel to make the forum accept colour which is wrong. :p

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Originally posted by xsivforce
A little test. The next word will be in [colour=blue]blue[/colour]. Wonder why that didn't work. Oh, something is misspelled. :p

Now I will make the next word blue. :D Enough said! :D :D
Sorry?

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timpage