Mission Impossible III

kcnychief

??? ??? ?
Political Access
Anyone seen it yet?

I have been anxiously awaiting it's release, but didn't get to go tonight and now I'm working. Probably wont' have a chance to go until Tuesday actually.

Gimmie reviews, but no details!!

Insane stunts + explosions + hot babe = MI III.

Yeah, I watched the midnight show with some friends.

Wasn't expecting too much, so it was fine. Nothing spectacular, but I enjoyed it anyway. It was entertaining...all the usual MI action - fancy cars blowing up, chase scenes, even more explosions, and all that fun stuff. :D

Oh, and it's been pointed out before, but Phillip Seymour Hoffman really does look like an evil version of Robert Scoble. :p

I'll probably go watch it tommorow. Then it's The Da Vinci Code...:D

I wanna see that too, and of course XMen 3 :cool:

BTW GM , I dig the new sig/avatar

Let's see.. the IMF go on an impossible mission to rescue the survivors of Lost ( (c) ABC)

They race some cards, jump out of airplanes, blow up the enemies and in the end...

They (the casts of both shows/movies) die!

kcnychief said:
I wanna see that too, and of course XMen 3 :cool:

BTW GM , I dig the new sig/avatar

Of course, how could I forget X-3. And Superman!

Some great movies out this summer.

They had a Superman trailer last night before MI:3 started.
Can't wait to watch that and The Da Vinci Code. :)

I liked it. Kinda incomprehesible at times but that is to be expected. I'm waiting for MI4 when Ethan double crosses himself to prove that he had nothing to do with him double crossing Ving Rahmes who double crossed Ethan to save Ethan from double crossing the head of IMF. Or something crazy like that..... Oh and I want to see if Akiva Goldsman can make The DaVinci Code as wonderful as his other work. Like Batman and Robin, I Robot, A Beautiful Mind. This guy is the Uwe Boll of writers.

I can't watch it cause Tom cruise is in it and I really can't stand the sight of him :suprised:

Evil Marge said:
I can't watch it cause Tom cruise is in it and I really can't stand the sight of him :suprised:

that's what I kept telling my female friend a while back when she kept forcing me to watch his movies in the cinema. At the end of each movie, she'd say "that was a boring movie". Lol :lick:

ming said:
that's what I kept telling my female friend a while back when she kept forcing me to watch his movies in the cinema. At the end of each movie, she'd say "that was a boring movie". Lol :lick:
:laugh:
I liked him back in the 80's but since then he's just Tom Cruise as Tom Cruise :speechless:

I thought it was pretty reasonable and Simon Pegg was ace :D

in all fairness though I only actually bothered seeing it for Simon Pegg :p

Saw it the night before last and Simon Pegg is the man :D

^^^^YES!!!

I can't wait until Tuesday when I see it :)

Not a bad flick.. not bad at all - left the kids with the neighbors and went on a date last night with my wife and went to see a concernt and then hit a late show for MI:3 afterwards.

Would recommend anyone that likes action movies and anyone that likes Tom Cruise as an actor instead of some silly, insane, scientology touting talk show freak to go see it :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back