Missing

A

Ace123

I've been kidnapped from ntfs.org... If anybody has any information regarding the capture of my kidnapper and the safe return of me please call.. 555-5555

last i heard Ace ....NTFS was refusing to pay the ransom and was urging the kidnapper(s) to keep you!!

just what i heard :)

I gave that number a ring & offered them a system with windows millenium installed for your safe return. Funny how loud that click is when people slam the phone down. Oh well at least we tried. Goodbye Ace123. Oh btw they said something about sending us pieces. Not sure what they meant by that. :p

Actually the kidnappers called us and said they would pay us if we took Nick back... But for some reason they wouldn't pay us enough, and they were desperate. They said 5 Million Dollars was the best they could do and that even a loon such as Nick wasn't more than "a couple of bucks, tops"... that's what they said. Yep yep... so we hung up. :p :p

hey, kidnapping is a very serious thing, and i don't think you guys should joke about it. i was kidnapped last May 4, 2002, and i have had to spend numerous hours in therapy, and i'm just now starting to get over it. please, next time you post, take into consideration the feelings of others.

lol, j/k. i really was kidnapped though. it made for one hell of a college application essay.

Ooooooh Kaaaaaaaay... :confused:

And now a word from our sponsor...

Do you have hemeroids??? Use *Roid Be Gone* sandpaper.

One application and they're gone. No fuss, just the bloody mess.

Get it now at Slippery Jack's Hardware and Sex/Video stores. :p

More completely worthless, pointless, gibberish spam from Ace

If you want to put it back (in General) then do so and remove this post

Don't worry about moving stuff like this to hell as its just for a laff and the leaders in the spam war are clearly pulling away (you know who you are, stealing my lead!!!) - having said that, no need to move this back as I don't think the community has lost anything by its removal.

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
the leaders in the spam war are clearly pulling away (you know who you are, stealing my lead!!!)

Spamming?
blink.gif

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Don't worry about moving stuff like this to hell as its just for a laff and the leaders in the spam war are clearly pulling away (you know who you are, stealing my lead!!!) - having said that, no need to move this back as I don't think the community has lost anything by its removal.

And Xsiv pulls out to a commanding lead while E Punk starts to fade back. His spam engine seems to be sputtering, losing spunk... And what's this Jewelzz is creaping up??? while gonaads is starting to make a move on her position... Stay tuned to the Spammers Sport Channel for up to the minute updates on your favorite spammer(s)... :p :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back