Misery Q Chat

Brad

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
What happened to the Misery Q chat? everytime i try it, it doesnt work!!!

Brad

Been wondering that myself. I have tried to stop in many times. When I would get there...nobody there. :(
I miss the cyber cafe. :*(

I've tried also either no one there or it's down :( Now I've lost the link :( :(

I've had a major Server crash :D... Must've been lightning or something because both my power supply and hard drive died... I had a semi recent Ghost image so I was able to restore most of my settings but some still needs to be sorted out... My chat and forum seems to be hurting the most right now... Not quite sure why just yet...

-edit- seems to be a redirector problem as usual...

allright cool thanks for the update (well not cool, im sorry to hear that happened)

Brad

Anybody noticed that MiseryQ's post count isn't going up ? Think I'll have to investigate this :confused: :D

Originally posted by Bytes back
Anybody noticed that MiseryQ's post count isn't going up ?
Spooky huh? While we are on the subject of missing stuff, has anyone seen or heard from xpletive? I haven't seen him around here for a while.

Yeah, come to think of it, Ahh ain`t seyen him either, and I`se got de sayem worrees wid Misery`s chayat palayce y`awll. :confused:

Just tried Q's chat again, got the sign in screen but I can't sign in
:(

Originally posted by Bytes back
Anybody noticed that MiseryQ's post count isn't going up ? Think I'll have to investigate this :confused: :D

About time you investigated something other than me.

Sorry people... I'm in the middle of wiring my house for 2 more computers... Rebuliding a '70 350 Rocket enginefor a '84 Cutlass that had a Buick V6... And waterproofing the motherboard, AGP, and PCI cards of my new machine for the new refrigeration system I'm building... Meanwhile planing a new server(?!?)...

I promise the site will be back up soon as possible,,, I'm hoping before the weekend... I'll try to get the Unreal server up at the same time... We'll have a Lan Party y'all :)...

-edit- Almost forgot... I'm EViL...
MWUHAHA...

As promised... Just in time for the weekend the Chat is back up... So is the Unreal server...
I don't know how the heck the Unreal server works let alone what it'll do to the chats response time,,, ought to be interesting anyway...I don't even have UNreal installed on a "good" computer right now,,, so I can't try it myself...

I'm going to leave the Unreal server running tonight just to see what happens... If you try it please let me know how/if it worked...

The port is 7777 and the password is: misery I don't know how to have Unreal connect directly,,,

I'll check into that tommorow... For now I'm gonna get some sleep...

UT it is... I still haven't had a chance to try it though... I'm hoping I will later...

I will try and install it and join you lot then later, presume its version 436 ? :D

Post 666 misery .. mwahahah

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back