mIRC v6.0!

Yeah, looks pretty sweet ;)

No excuse not to come on EFNET #xperience now :p

Well I have two versions of mIRC already... "Invision" and "Excursion" and one of them runs on Criten and the other runs on DALnet... I am definitely NOT getting a third!

I have friends on Criten that I talk with... DALnet I get my Buffy episodes cause without the WTC I have no television and I need to get them somewhere and I'm not giving up either. hehe

So I guess you'll only see me posting. :)

Originally posted by LadySunshine
Well I have two versions of mIRC already... "Invision" and "Excursion" and one of them runs on Criten and the other runs on DALnet... I am definitely NOT getting a third!

I have friends on Criten that I talk with... DALnet I get my Buffy episodes cause without the WTC I have no television and I need to get them somewhere and I'm not giving up either. hehe

So I guess you'll only see me posting. :)

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think the "the multi-server is a great addition" reply from max means you can be on more than one server, meaning more than one network. Maybe it only means more than one server on the same network, but I doubt that. Which means with this, you'd go from two, to one client. So now you have no excuse =)
/Lactic

Hmm, is there a way of connecting to 2 networks upon startup, but joining different channels?

ie #xperience on EFNET
and WEBMASTER.COM # sachs

is this possible?

That's what the "multiple server" feature implies to me, but I don't use mIRC.
/Lactic

:edit: after downloading and installing v6, the answer is yes.

Yeah, but I mean upon startup
ie under perform I have

/j #xperience

I only want this to occur on efnet, and different channels for different networks etc.

I solved the skillz

Add to perform ;

if ($network == quakenet) { join #damage | join #clanpfr | join #itz | join #aws | join #q3q | join #iom | server -m efnet.demon.co.uk }
if ($network == quakenet) { join #bn.uk | join #overclockers | join #byexistence | join #bysvencoop | join #q3q | join #clan.ca | load -rs moodll.mrc | join #-[TF]- | join #q3f }
if ($network == efnet) { join #xperience | join #example | load -rs moodll.mrc }

Any Q's fire away...:D

Nice one bruva, will check it out when I get back from Uni tonight.

make sure u use lower case and set the group to the same name

i.e.

Server : irc.barrysworld.com
Discription : quakenet
Group : quakenet

__

I have now modified everything and found out that all I need is;

perform on
if ($network == quakenet) { msg Q@CServe.quakenet.org auth USER PASS | server -m efnet }
/load -rs moodll.mrc

__

I got it to join the channels by setting them up individually... (below)

irc2.jpg

Good luck

Major config'age :)

if ($network == quakenet) { nick UniSol^Work }
if ($network == efnet) { nick UniSol }

'efnet' doesnt allow that many characters in your nick :(

Good for Planetarion users :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back