Mirc scripts

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political Access
basically i decided 2 shorten my 2,000 + lines of scriptdown to about 80. but it went wrong + now me scripts dont work:p no big worry but if someone can atach there unchanged defalt mirc popups.ini file (found in c:\programfiles\mirc\popups.ini) i'll be able 2 fix it:cool: u will have 2 zip it in order 2 atach. much apreciated:happy: btw my popups.ini file is atched if anyone fancies tellin me what i f**ked up in it cus it looks fine 2 me:confused:

my (modified) popups.ini contains this :
[mpopup]

[cpopup]

[qpopup]

[lpopup]

[bpopup]
Why on earth does/did yours have 2000 lines in it?! There shouldn't be that much in popups.

If you need the original file just re-install mIRC with the 'keep previous settings' option.

i'll hope its allowed otherwise i'm srewed?!:confused:

original Popups.ini=>

dont worry it's fine 2 atach the file. i wrote a lot of my popups.ini file by myself + nicking good scripts that i saw. :p

Speedy i have no idea y urs is so small:huh: the popups file can be anysize. + i will post a small part of it l8er when i get home (am @ skool) :(

Xtreme2003 thanx 4 atching the file. can u .zip it rather than .rar please?:cool:

i could reinstall but i would have 2 redownload it + dig out my registration code etc:huh:

i dont know if this will paste right... but here goes

henyman - i saw this in the script - i dont know if its intended this way or what...

n60=..Balloons:/me throws 13,9CONFETTI & BALLOONS0,12 in the air for,13,12 $$1 `;~'O~~~*`;.'O~~~~*`;.'`~;`~`O~~~~*`;.'O~~~~*`;.'`~;`~`O~~~*`; .'O~~~~*`;.'`~;`~`O~~~~*`;.'O~~~~*`;.'`~;`~`O~~~*`;.'O~~~~*`;.' `~;`~`O~~~~*`;.'O~~~*`;.'`~;`~`O~~~~*`;.'O~~~~*`;.'`~;`~`O~~~~*`;.'O~~~~*`;.'`~;`~`O~~~~*`;.'`~O~~~~*`;.'`~;`~`O~~~~*`;.'`~O~~ ~~*`;.'`~;`~`O~~~~*`;.'`O~~~~* 13,9Now sweep it up!~!~!..Scream !:/me 12,9Screams $$1 $+ !!!!!!!!!!!!!13,9 ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
n61=..P§§:/me touches $1 on the arm as a loud "PSSSSSSSssssss" is heard... Let's go cause some Trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

should there not be an "nXX=" bit in front of the bold? (XX = a number)

Originally posted by TechSupport
i dont know if this will paste right... but here goes

henyman - i saw this in the script - i dont know if its intended this way or what...

should there not be an "nXX=" bit in front of the bold? (XX = a number)

indeed that could be it.......... will have 2 look @ it when i get home. i couldn't see anything really wrong with it:huh: normally if that happens the 2 scripts combine into 1.

heh, my .ini is so small because it's the very minumum required for mIRC not to moan, ie: no functions at all, but the file's there. I hate mIRC anyway, pile of crap ^_^

It does appear that your ini file has only the first popup section (marked in bold below.) and none of the following ones, try adding them at the bottom ?

[mpopup]

[cpopup]

[qpopup]

[lpopup]

[bpopup]

will be trying all sujestions as soon as i get home:cool:

w00t all fixed now. i jus put the defalt popups file bk + readded my scripts 1 @ a time + all works fine now as the people of #ntfs will no doubt be happy with;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back