mIRC register nick

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political Access
for the life of my I can't remember how to register your nick on a server and then put in your password when you are on a server can someone please help

or are you talking about identify??

/nickserv identify <password>

/nickserv isn't configured on all servers. You may need to user /msg nickserv <command>
:)

but ours has it... and we rule. Why?? Because we are the best!!

cool thanks it worked...can you be on two servers at the same time...using regular irc client

Tuffgong4 said:
cool thanks it worked...can you be on two servers at the same time...using regular irc client
depends on the client... what one are you using??

mIRC supports multiple servers, ever since 6.0 I believe.

mIRC: /server -n opens a new server window, /server -m ntfs.org opens a new server window and connects, in this case, to ntfs.org.

X-Chat: /newserver ntfs.org opens a new server window to ntfs.org.

BîtchX (And possibly epic?): /window new hide
/window next
/server +ntfs.org
will open a new hidden window, switch to it, then add ntfs.org to your open servers

With most clients, there will be "new window" or "new server" under the file menu or in the options somewhere.

you also have to be on a network running a IRCd that supports "services" ... some big ones like EFnet don't :(

*Edit* - I would also highly recommend that you type any of the above commands in the "status" window if your using mIRC so you don't do like many ppl do and typo for the whole room to see

yeah cause I was on irc today and wanted to lurk in the ntfs room as well

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back