Minuet

S

Sprung

I find it interesting that an OS that fits on a floppy, can detect that my laptop is Advanced Power Management compatible. No version of Windows has ever detected it.

As for compatibility with 32 bit programs, I have yet to try.

Looks pretty good though.

Sometimes XP breaks... would be interesting to know if it has the ability to read NTFS etc... would be useful for moving those files that would otherwise be lost.. ?

Tried it out a couple of hours ago ...
Seems to be very nice for such a small size!! :)

Its got support for Ethernet, TELNET, CD Audio and WAV and some other interesting stuff.

EP, I'm pretty sure it can't read NTFS partitions. There was some kind of configuration box which only showed FAT32 ... and since I didn't have any FAT32 partitions, I couldn't see my files.

It looks like a nice project. They should probably try to add an MP3 player in their next release ... and maybe even some sort of instant messenger ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back