hypnotika
Mobo:
ASUS P4G800-V (retail)
(never been used but package open)

Proccessor:
Pentium 2.4GHz A (retail)
(never been used but package open)

HSF:
lost package but its copper material (probably sell with proccessor)

The mobo and proccessor was suppose to be for a computer I was building for a friend of mine. The mobo was not flashed to the newest BIOS before it was sent to me so it cannot register the proccessor. I do not have a compatiable P4 cpu laying around to flash the mobo so I'm just going to sell these. I also have a copper HSF that I put on the proccessor that I'm selling.

Name your price :)

shipping will probably be $7-$15

edit: I can only accept Paypal

Will it support a Celery 2.0? (Just for a BIOS flash.)

If so I might be interested. So far as price, I don't want to screw anyone, and don't want to get screwed. What did you pay?

I got the mobo for 96.99 and the proccessor for 119.99 (both from newegg.com)

Edit: Yes, the current BIOS will support the Celeron 2.0 as long as its P4 based

Ok, well since no one has bought it yet, here is what I'll sell them for:

Mobo: $78 OBO

CPU: $100 OBO

HSF: $15 OBO

nah the cpu is too much.......IMO u ppl get a used amd 2200+ for less then $50 its a lot faster!

Yea, AMD CPUs are alot cheaper.
Pentium proccessors are always more expensive, but got it cause that's what my friend wanted. ;)

CHiLLaXen said:
I got the mobo for 96.99 and the proccessor for 119.99 (both from newegg.com)

Edit: Yes, the current BIOS will support the Celeron 2.0 as long as its P4 based
i dont know if you guys noticed but he said that's how much newegg is selling it for and newegg has cheaper products than any other place and he's taking out about 20 dollars from each product why are you guys saying it's too much, it think these prices are fine

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back