minimizing programs to Tray

M

mitch529

Hello everyone, my first post! After browsing through this board I just had to register, such great information shared here.

-->On to my question, I'm stuck with CompuServe 7.0 for my internet and ugh I just hate dial up! I don't use CompuServe to browse, I use IE 6.
So I was wondering if there is any ways to change the way CS minimizes, and make it go to the tray by the clock. I believe I stumbled across a reg tweak once on making some other program do the same but I cant remember the details.
If anyone could point me in the correct direction I would appreciate it greatly.

Perhaps try Power Menu 1.5 It's available in the download section.

Does that have to run in the background to minimize it? I would like something that doesn’t run in the background. Basically I just want to change the way CompuServe minimizes like how aim can go in the tray

I just tried that MinToTray in a few diff CompuServe directory?s

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\CompuServe\CompuServe\CurrentVersion

And some others but it doesn?t do anything there is no Preferences for CompuServe that I can find

I'd personally buy a program like minimizer XP, it's made by the same people as tweak XP and works great :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back