Mini review of the Numark NS7

drz01

Weekend DJ
Some of you know I dj for weddings clubs and other events so here is my newest toy for dj work.
ns701.jpg

Well first of all this thing is for body builders it's heavy.
Setup was easy place the platter on the spindle place your slipmats and then clamp down the vinyl.
I am running Windows 7 64bit so I was dreading the software setup since it said only 32 bit OS supported. Went to Numark web page an downloaded the beta 64 bit drivers and installed them without a hitch. Reebooted Windows and fired up VDJ and instant recognition of the NS7 had to configure the sound for the NS7 because I was running my RMX before. Once configured VDJ and the NS7 was a match made in heven.
Loaded up itch played for a bit but I will not be using itch in its present state since it is so spartant on features.
Sound quality was great but I have not used a proper mixer in a while and forgot a few things like crossfaded cueing I was looking for a left deck right deck buttons.
Will give more of a review when I gig with it.
Again this thing is heavy and I dread when I get my flight case, one arm will be longer than the other...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back