Mildred

H

hw|Cobra

Milred, 92, was fed up with mourning her husband for two years. She decided to kill herself. She thought the best way to do it was to shoot herself in the heart with her late husband's Army pistol.

To make sure she got the right place, and didn't end up a vegetable, she called the doctors. They said her heart would be just below her left breast.

Later that day Mildred was admitted to hospital with a gunshot wound in the knee.

lol. good one. didnt really get it until 3 sec later when i got the mental picture :p

oh man. another one about the boobs...lol in the knee :p

We've got a commercial going on tv over here. An old couple sitting at the table. She lifts her top up & he looks under the table. :D

Erm .. mental? She shoots herself in the knee because her breasts are so saggy...

Posted by hw|Cobra
Erm .. mental? She shoots herself in the knee because her breasts are so saggy...

You need to get special glasses while going through some of these forums. That way the pictures just bounce off. If you can't find any let me know as I have several laying around. :D

do you use them all at once for extra protection ? :)

oh allright. how much did yo pay for them? i was thinking of getting a pair just in case.

They vary in price, just be sure to get the extra layer added in for digusting images. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back