Mike Rowe

I just had an email exchange with this peon about his cancelling my bid, and he says he's going to talk to an eBay rep tomorrow to enact some pre-approved bidding setup for his auction. So I figure I'll just use another account with a decent amount of feedback and snipe it at the last few seconds for a billion dollars and hope it goes through. Oh yea, his email is mike@icyhost.com in case you'd like to email him and tell him what a pathetic whore he is or anything. Cheers!

ElementalDragon said:
for 200 grand, someone could buy themself a newer trans-am, not make as many stupid modifications to it, make some better ones, and STILL have probably well over 100 grand left. i mean come on, why on earth would someone lower the BACK 2 inches, and the front 1.5 inches? the car's low enough already. imagine tryin to fix that thing. you'd need a big rock and a 2x4 to lift the side of the car up enough to get a floor jack under it. most definitely fake.
You mocking my car? :eek: :D
I bought with everything done to it the way it is. I paid 16,000 Cdn. and the it really isn't very modded at all compared to what I would like it to be and what I plan on doing to it. It IS a b*tch to work get underneath but I wouldn't have it any other way. I have to jack it up with the spare tire jack on one side so that I can get a normal jack under the front... and then it's hard to get the regular jack to lift cuz I barely have enough room to move the handle... I need to get myself a longer jack so the lever has more play.
Why is it lowered that much? Cuz it looks so much better than the stock height and it improves the handling by lowering the center of gravity. At the stock height, there is way too much room between the wheels and the fenders and it doesn't look good. Lowering them is really quite a common mod.

cruiser78 said:
You mocking my car? :eek: :D
I bought with everything done to it the way it is. I paid 16,000 Cdn. and the it really isn't very modded at all compared to what I would like it to be and what I plan on doing to it. It IS a b*tch to work get underneath but I wouldn't have it any other way. I have to jack it up with the spare tire jack on one side so that I can get a normal jack under the front... and then it's hard to get the regular jack to lift cuz I barely have enough room to move the handle... I need to get myself a longer jack so the lever has more play.
Why is it lowered that much? Cuz it looks so much better than the stock height and it improves the handling by lowering the center of gravity. At the stock height, there is way too much room between the wheels and the fenders and it doesn't look good. Lowering them is really quite a common mod.

I had a Fiero GT that I lowered 2 inches. It was all black, custom 18" rims with low profiles, the interior was just like new. That car handled like you couldn't even imagine after I lowered it. Sure, I had trouble getting places with it, but it was all worth it, that's for sure. I had some great times with that thing, until I ran it into the back of a Z71 offroad pickup that was stopped. I was doing 65MPH at the time. Lucky to be alive, and amazingly I wasn't even hurt. The car bumper hit the back tires and bounced the tail up just as it came through my windshield, probably saving my life.

Un4gIvEn1 said:
I had a Fiero GT that I lowered 2 inches. It was all black, custom 18" rims with low profiles, the interior was just like new. That car handled like you couldn't even imagine after I lowered it. Sure, I had trouble getting places with it, but it was all worth it, that's for sure. I had some great times with that thing, until I ran it into the back of a Z71 offroad pickup that was stopped. I was doing 65MPH at the time. Lucky to be alive, and amazingly I wasn't even hurt. The car bumper hit the back tires and bounced the tail up just as it came through my windshield, probably saving my life.
Sweet. Fiero's are nice cars. I like the '87 & '88 GT models best.
That sucks that you crashed though.

Well it's back to $500 :p Pre-approved bids only now.

o_87 said:
Well it's back to $500 :p Pre-approved bids only now.

Still a ridiculous amount of money in my opinion. I'd give him $2.00. :p

Actually Microsoft is to blame, I can't think of someone who is dumb enough to mispell Microsoft for Mikerowesoft.
If Microsoft didn't pay attention to that kid he wouldn't make a buck.

cruiser78 said:
Sweet. Fiero's are nice cars. I like the '87 & '88 GT models best.
That sucks that you crashed though.

I amazed, a Fiero that didn't have a fire in the engine compartment...

dreamliner77: the 84 was the only year that had that problem. It was the first year for production.

dreamliner77 said:
for 200 grand, someone could buy themself a newer trans-am, not make as many stupid modifications to it, make some better ones, and STILL have probably well over 100 grand left. i mean come on, why on earth would someone lower the BACK 2 inches, and the front 1.5 inches? the car's low enough already. imagine tryin to fix that thing. you'd need a big rock and a 2x4 to lift the side of the car up enough to get a floor jack under it. most definitely fake.
I amazed, a Fiero that didn't have a fire in the engine compartment...
dreamliner: Do you have something against nice cars or are you just mocking them like everyone is making fun of Mike Rowe? ...and no, I don't consider imports "done up" with stickers or "performance" stuff to be nice cars just in case you might think I do.

cruiser78 said:
dreamliner: Do you have something against nice cars or are you just mocking them like everyone is making fun of Mike Rowe? ...and no, I don't consider imports "done up" with stickers or "performance" stuff to be nice cars just in case you might think I do.

/isn't sure why it matters since the subject is completely off-topic :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back