Midtown Madness 3 ???

scriptasylum

OSNN Senior Addict
Anyone hear anything about M$ porting MM3 for the PC? The latest info I can find is dated around May of '03. I had read that M$ was going to release this game for the PC, but there hasn't been any news; nothing on the M$ site or any other game sites that I have checked out.

Only thing I have heard was for XBOX. There has only been comments like yours around various forums. I can't wait though I loved the first two and I sold my XBOX. Hopefully it comes out before summer if it is commnig out :confused: :confused:

scriptasylum

OSNN Senior Addict
Well, MM3 has been out for quite some time now (>6 mo), so if they're gonna do it, I hope they do it soon!

I never really liked MM1, but I still play MM2 when I want to drive aimlessly and recklessly around town. It would have been nicer if the tracks were to scale though. Downloading the add-on cars from various websites is fun too. Not too many cars can do over 1000mph, fly, or drive on water. ;)

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
Trust me, there's no way it's coming out on PC. After Halo, there are going to be no Xbox-PC ports from Microsoft I believe, not even Halo 2.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelPowers