Midnights in a week (how many)

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
There are definatly seven, even if you can't decide which day or starts, or what day the week starts :)

I would call midnight the first minute of a day myself

yoyo

I am quite sure Dave will say the answer is eight. Sunday 0.00 is definitily midnight, seven days later sunday 24.00 is midnight, too. So there are 8 midnights in a week.

yoyo

I definitily know that it is here 5:19 am, not the very best time for complicated logical questions, but I was just thinking that perhaps six may be the right answer. If you define midnight as the turn from one day to another this would be six in a week.

M

mavis

might seem strange, but here in Japan, there are only five midnights each week! I thought it was odd when I first got here, but I'm getting used to it now.

dabomb

OSNN Senior Addict
Originally posted by mavis
might seem strange, but here in Japan, there are only five midnights each week! I thought it was odd when I first got here, but I'm getting used to it now.
and how does that work?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut