midi

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
Hey...my midis dont have sound anymore? i have like 20 of them and none of them have sound even if i download new ones. Whats wrong? is there a volume just for midis or somethin?

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
i am using winamp which always worked fine i even tried WMP. I have the kx drivers and i havent played the midis since i got them so i unno if thats the reason

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
since when does it need a midi plugin? i never had one before...or i did but didnt know it. Does WMP need one too cause that wont play them either.

dreamliner77

The Analog Kid
i don't believe wmp plays midi, i don't use it, so i'm not sure.

winamp generally comes bundled with a plugin: look for in_midi.dll

if it's not in your winamp directory, redownload it.

L

Lee

Get the feeling he has unchecked midi. Tittle did you reinstall sound drivers?

I display my sound icon in notification area (where your clock is) just right click it open properties>options check all boxes then o.k. Then make sur ein Play control it is not muted and volume is up high.

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
yes i did check the volume (me isnt that slow) and i havent tried reinstallin the sound drivers yet.

I even tried bs player that came with the kazaa codec pack and that dont have sound either when u play them. so maybe it is the drivers.

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
my midi files...like all of them. I have a freewebs website and i am tryin to add midi to the pages but i cant hear what one i want to put on the page.

dreamliner77

The Analog Kid
well, plays fine here in wmp, winamp and foobar2000. I'd check in the KX drivers and make sure that soundfonts are enabled.

btw, that has to be one of the worst midi's i've ever heard. Who ever sequenced that has no sense of time and apparently has never heard of quantizing.

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
well...i am really stumbed on why it wont work. I downloaded new midis...uninstalled kx drivers and reinstalled them. Checked all the settings and still nothin.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut