Microsoft Word help?

A

A_Mersser

If I right click a picture on my computer or my e-mail somewhere and click copy... then open Word and click paste... all it does is skips a line and doest but in my pic... why is that? It should, shouldnt it!?

I am aware that I can save it and insert it but that isnt my quesion right now

Thanks! :cool:

You're right in that you should be able to do that. I wish that I could tell you why it isn't working for you, but I really don't know. Sorry! :eek:

Can you doit with words ??????

I have never been able to doit with pix...thats why I go to insert picture and search for the pic and insert it that way.....never pasted a pic??????

Alloy25

Edit: just tried it with the pic on top of the page here in NTFS.org and it worked....didnt work the first click and paste ...but when I did it straight away again, it worked ?????

Give that ago....one after the other...it worked everytime then....

Are you right clicking pix off the net or wat???? Might be that it has to load first ??????

Might be your firewall....cos i just tried copying a pic from this site and pasting it into Word and immediately ZoneAlarm popped up asking for permission for Word to access the net. You may have set your firewall to prevent Word accessing the net.

Just a thought.

Uhmm - interesting -never tried it this way before - always did the "save pic as" - and then inserted it.

Anyway I took Teddy's avator and did a copy and was able to paste it into a Works document (I don't use Word) , but when I tried the same with Notepad, the Paste was grayed out!

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back