Microsoft Virtual Server 2007 R2 questions

BouncingSoul

Stranger Than Fiction
Political Access
It is a painful ordeal figuring out how a server is run when they guy who set it up quits and the other guy who worked with it most is a raging @$$hole.

Here is my deal. We have a bunch of servers running on Virtual Server 07. I've never dealt with it and like I said above, can't get any information from those who did. So here is what I need.

HELP!

Or rather, some information on this thing. Like what sort of software will I need to access the virtual server. Where do I get said software, does it cost anything to have it. Things like that. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Yeah it is 2005. I was told wrong. Turns out it can be managed through a web interface. I'm slowly getting the hang of it, would be better if the old guy left ANY documentation.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back