Microsoft Virtual Machine Back Offline (?)

S

Some_Idiot

microsoft virtual machine is back available @ windows update
just noticed it :)
-------------------
dont know how this edit stuff works but i'll give it a try ;)

We're sorry. Automatic installation of Microsoft Virtual Machine is no longer provided for Microsoft Windows XP.
Back Offline (?) someone at M$ has gone mad; maybe a few hundreds of them ;)

bill why are you messing with the virtual machine ???

Some_Idiot from the XP-erience Forums noticed that ....

Damn EP do you realize how bad that part there looks on front page lol
:cool:

i love to pick the stupidiest name available :)
its not the package but whats inside, people should realise this ;)

Ive done that in a few places hehe Just got stuck with this name now lol
i thought was funny tho i looked at the xp page like i do all the time then i went through the oforums to see if i could do any help or anything found a piece of news and just emailed it in lol then i look at front page and seen that some idiot did it the easy way and posted in forum lol

So, in reference to this news... :) I have the JRE from Sun installed currently. Should I 1) download the VM in addition 2) uninstall the JRE and install the VM 3) leave everything as is?

ummm...
if its back on windows update why wont it show up for me? I still can't download virtual machine... and i was using that sun java thing but it started messing up on me, everytime i went to a webpage and did something that used it, the webpage would suddenly close, no error, nothing...

Hmm, depends what it looks for to determine that you need it...

I did a clean install the night before this thread was posted and the java machine was not available for update on there, after this thread was posted it was available again, there are a few threads in Applications with download links, I suggest that you install it manually.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back