• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Microsoft Surface (upcoming multi-touch, hand gesture hardware//software product!)

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
Re: Microsoft Surface (upcoming multi-touch, hand gesture hardware//software product!

I think I will buy one for my office (a new toy).

Re: Microsoft Surface (upcoming multi-touch, hand gesture hardware//software product!

With all these demos of this sort of thing I can't really see it being that useful with the exception of drawing, maybe cad, and showing off pictures.

Tweakfiend

OSNN Senior Addict

With all these demos of this sort of thing I can't really see it being that useful with the exception of drawing, maybe cad, and showing off pictures.
I would say the expansion of ideas from the original principle seem immense, from complex business planning,and home personal interactivity, beyond simple finger drawing .... but do the advantages offset the cost.

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User

This thing has some very cool potential, but the price will be an issue if it stays around the $10,000 that I read about the other day. I really like the application for it in a restaurant -- using it to place your order and then splitting the check.

fitz

Woah.. I'm still here?
Staff member
Political User

Parody Video.. some choice quotes that start and end the video:

"One Day, Your computer will be a big ass table"
"It's not a iPhone, it's a bigg ass table... take that apple."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZrr7AZ9nCY

Aprox

Political User

That video is great, that quote you said really made me laugh!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies