Microsoft Regclean

J

john30uk

I see microsoft have removed the regclean prog from there download site.
After a re-format i seemk to have forgot to save to disk so can anyone help me with the correct prog,none on kazaa are the same as the one i liked,it was the one listed a while ago on this site i used and loved.
Any feed back will be welcome.

Tanks for help but no its not the same one.
I have no way of seeing installed prog in reg with this one and no idea what its removing.
The one i got from this forum seem to be aimed at microsoft xp and had a full screen window with all installed past and present entries in it and you ticked what entries you didnt want anymore then there were backed up to another window and if all ran ok a few days later it was safe to delete back ups.
PLEASE HELP

THANKS

Thanks to all who helped,i got the correct proggrame that in my mind after many test that is the best on web.THANKS AGAIN

Great stuffy Waddy. Hope you don't mind if I put the link up at our site too.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back