Windows XP [Sold]
Visio Professional 2002 [1 Copy]

All HoloGraphic CD's. With Unused keys. No Box
Not Acedemic OR OEM
No Pictures (No Camera)
Heatware: TheSource
Ebay: TheSource60 & Villaluz60

Email Please: thesource@comREMOVCEcast.net

Advertising? I'm not a buisness or anything. Just have some software that I was forced to buy. Email me with any questions.

OfficeXP_Pro_COA.jpg

That kind of thing mate. All very well to buy a CD, but a CDs worth of data can be got on the internet in less than an hour - what is of real value these days is the licence and serial numbers.

Well I know they are real CD's. hehe. They have the key and the holographic cd's. :|

Why no pics then?

If I buy one can I pay when I verify that it is legit?

You were "forced" to buy them, has M$ finally stooped to that low?

I wasnt forced to buy them from Microsoft. I would rather not talk about it though because you guys will make assumptions. And I will cross ship if you have heatware.

im sorry but this topic sounds far too ambiguos, you have to reputation here and your only posts are here.
If you are not willing to talk publicly about how you became the holder of these products and show your proof of purchase or at least some legitamate hi resolution photos, then i dont see this thread being nothing more than a way to try and get rid of some illegal microsoft merchandise.

I don't see why everyone has to be so pessemistic, just because you use pirated software, doesn't mean everyone else does. This person wishes to sell some software they don't want/need, they don't need to write a life story about it.

No need for a life story (in fact, I don't even care how he acquired it). At least some proof of authenticity seems necessary to me though - a picture of the CoA, or the actual CDs...something convincing. :)

NetRyder said:
No need for a life story (in fact, I don't even care how he acquired it). At least some proof of authenticity seems necessary to me though - a picture of the CoA, or the actual CDs...something convincing. :)

You even considering buying them? If not please go away. If so then you must realize that internet selling is based on reputation and you can take a look at my heatware and ebay feedback. I have all positive. And there is nothing that I can do about not having pictures. And like I said before, I sold the exact same thing to somone on the internet.

Edit: I realize your a moderator and (mabye) are here just looking out for the members but like I said before I dont have access to a camera.

Photos of the MS Authenticity, would be nice. Just bloank out the last 5 or 10 digits of the code, so no one can use them for pirated software.

Edit: Didn't see your post on no access to a digital camera.

Maybe a local school or library might have one for you to use, or a friend, hell, get a disposable, (either digital or film), and get it transferred to CD.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back