microsoft office standard 2003

randmdavis

OSNN Junior Addict
is this program funky or what? i put it on my system(XP) and it sometimes freezes up and locks the system up. does anyone else have these kind of problems? I put office xp on and it works fine.

tks
ross

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
I've never had a problem with Office 2003 (regardless of what suite). Make sure you do not have multiple versions of Office installed (XP, 2003, etc.).

randmdavis

OSNN Junior Addict
fresh system didn't get all my programs loaded, as soon as i put in microsoft office standard 2003 i went to having problems I couldn't even get updates from microsoft update.

randmdavis

OSNN Junior Addict
YES it is legit. didn't mess with voice reconigtion.took it out and man i didn't think i was ever going to get it out. put in office xp and got upates from microsoft and it is working fine. don't know what was wrong with the other office from microsoft.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soperyzoity