News Microsoft Office Outlook 15 Interface Screenshot Leak

Tom over at WinRumors has got his hands on a screenshot showing what is to come with the next version of Outlook currently dubbed Office 15.

The first Office 15 screenshots began to leak in early March, and some early Outlook screenshots revealed that Microsoft is implementing a Metro UI across its next Office product. The Hot Fix has uncovered a new build of Office 15 which includes further Metro styling. Outlook has been overhauled to include a number of Metro inspired elements.

The screenshot at the source shows that more and more Metro elements such as those seen in Windows Phone 7 are going to continue to become more prominant and will also play a large part in Windows 8, various milestone leaks of which have also started making their way to the internet.

:source: Office “15? full Outlook Metro UI screenshot leaks | WinRumors

if that is what it is going to look like, I won't be able to wait for it to come out. I hope they give the ability to sink with google calendar!

That isn't to come out till 2014, right?

oooh nice! I may have to switch back to using outlook and imap instead of forwarding all my mail to Gmail when this launches :D

Because Outlook didn't seem to have a place within the new Windows Phone system I ditched outlook completely, although am full time android now and gmail just takes care of everything.

So yeah, I think my next phone will be a Sensation which means I still won't have to use the Zune software or this new Outlook.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back