Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2007

madmatt

Awesome is as awesome does.
Political Access
Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2007 is everything you need to make your small business idea flourish. Whatever your idea, take it further with these great features:

• Save time on everyday tasks
  • Create quotes and invoices; track expenses and employee time
  • Enter data once and share it seamlessly with other Microsoft Office system programs
  • Manage payroll and taxes with ADP’s integrated payroll service

Get a complete view of your business
  • Store and organize all your customer, vendor, employee, and financial information in one place
  • Get business insights with over 20 customizable reports
  • Easily share your books with your accountant through Office Live

Grow your business online
  • List items on eBay, track sales activity, and download and process orders
  • Email invoices and get paid faster with PayPal
  • Monitor your customers’ business credit in real-time through Equifax

Q. How do I upgrade from Office Accounting Express 2007 to Office Accounting Professional 2007?

Within Office Accounting Express 2007 you can click on the “Upgrade Today!” button. This brings up the upgrade dialog where you can link to either buying the key for Office Accounting Professional 2007 from an online retailer or a list of physical retailers. To upgrade to the Office Accounting Professional 2007 you just need to enter the key (You don’t need to download additional software) into the dialog.

Source: Microsoft E-mail

Microsoft is pleased to announce the launch of Microsoft® Office Accounting 2007, the highly anticipated successor to Microsoft Office Small Business Accounting 2006. This feature-packed, easy-to-use product represents an exciting opportunity to build, customize, and deploy solutions using a powerful and flexible platform built with partners in mind. And best of all, with one edition available free to all users, Microsoft offers partners a great vehicle to introduce accounting software to the approximately 20 million small businesses that do not use it today.

Two editions of Office Accounting 2007.

Microsoft Office Accounting 2007 is offered in two editions: Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2007 is available immediately as a FREE download at www.ideawins.com and Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2007, a full-featured edition, available for purchase in early 2007.

Office Accounting Express 2007.

This version is ideally suited for new and home-based businesses, sole-proprietor service businesses, and low-volume eBay sellers. This product provides robust accounting functionality along with seven integrated online services that offer additional functionality such as payroll, credit card processing, and eBay and PayPal integration. As a business grows larger and requires more robust accounting solutions, it can seamlessly upgrade to Office Accounting Professional 2007. Office Accounting Express 2007 is available for immediate download at www.ideawins.com.

Office Accounting Professional 2007.

This version is targeted to larger, more established businesses that have up to 25 employees and revenues up to US$5 million. Office Accounting Professional 2007 offers comprehensive features to help small businesses to manage your businesses and finances. Office Accounting Professional 2007 will be available through Open Value Licensing and as a standalone application at all major retailers in early 2007 and will be priced at an estimate retail price of $149.

Compelling partner opportunities.

Office Accounting 2007 offers partners the opportunity to build long lasting, deep, and profitable relationships with clients. Partners can now broaden the conversation with their clients from simple networking and IT infrastructure deployments to strategic business issues such as the improvement of productivity, profitability, and responsiveness to customers. Opportunities include setup and configuration, integration of customer management with Microsoft Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager and Point of Sale, customization of invoicing solutions, and setup of add-on services such as payroll or credit card processing.

Act now to capitalize on this opportunity.

Office Accounting Express 2007 is available for immediate download for FREE on www.ideawins.com and is a great way to introduce small businesses to accounting. Download and experience this powerful and easy-to-use product today!

If your clients require the comprehensive functionality of Office Accounting Professional 2007, starting November 30th 2006, you will be able to offer them a free trial of this full-featured software. They will have the option of converting to a full license before the end of the 120-day free trial period.

To learn more about this exciting opportunity, click here.

FAQ: http://www.ideawins.com/faq.html
More Information: http://www.ideawins.com/Accounting Express_2007_Datasheet.pdf
Download: http://download.microsoft.com/download/1/8/D/18DB9BE2-894C-4B77-8FAE-3440A1B326FD/MOA7024Express.exe
Trial Key for Professional: http://sba.microsoft.com/AccountingProfessional_TrialKey.html

Last edited:
Hiya Matt,

What's the catch? Is this free? Is there ads that will popup?

Sounds like something that I should try.

UPDATE: I just found someplace that said that it was free, still nothing about ads.

UPDATE again: only for US businesses, DOH!!!

Heeter

Last edited:
I used Office Accounting 2007 during the two month Connect/beta trial and it was a huge improvement over SBA 2006. I haven't installed the Express version yet, but I highly doubt Microsoft would integrate ads.

I will keep you posted after I install it.

I received this email...

Microsoft is pleased to announce the launch of Microsoft® Office Accounting 2007, the highly anticipated successor to Microsoft Office Small Business Accounting 2006. This feature-packed, easy-to-use product represents an exciting opportunity to build, customize, and deploy solutions using a powerful and flexible platform built with partners in mind. And best of all, with one edition available free to all users, Microsoft offers partners a great vehicle to introduce accounting software to the approximately 20 million small businesses that do not use it today.

Two editions of Office Accounting 2007.

Microsoft Office Accounting 2007 is offered in two editions: Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2007 is available immediately as a FREE download at www.ideawins.com and Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2007, a full-featured edition, available for purchase in early 2007.

Office Accounting Express 2007.

This version is ideally suited for new and home-based businesses, sole-proprietor service businesses, and low-volume eBay sellers. This product provides robust accounting functionality along with seven integrated online services that offer additional functionality such as payroll, credit card processing, and eBay and PayPal integration. As a business grows larger and requires more robust accounting solutions, it can seamlessly upgrade to Office Accounting Professional 2007. Office Accounting Express 2007 is available for immediate download at www.ideawins.com.

Office Accounting Professional 2007.

This version is targeted to larger, more established businesses that have up to 25 employees and revenues up to US$5 million. Office Accounting Professional 2007 offers comprehensive features to help small businesses to manage your businesses and finances. Office Accounting Professional 2007 will be available through Open Value Licensing and as a standalone application at all major retailers in early 2007 and will be priced at an estimate retail price of $149.

Compelling partner opportunities.

Office Accounting 2007 offers partners the opportunity to build long lasting, deep, and profitable relationships with clients. Partners can now broaden the conversation with their clients from simple networking and IT infrastructure deployments to strategic business issues such as the improvement of productivity, profitability, and responsiveness to customers. Opportunities include setup and configuration, integration of customer management with Microsoft Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager and Point of Sale, customization of invoicing solutions, and setup of add-on services such as payroll or credit card processing.

Act now to capitalize on this opportunity.

Office Accounting Express 2007 is available for immediate download for FREE on www.ideawins.com and is a great way to introduce small businesses to accounting. Download and experience this powerful and easy-to-use product today!

If your clients require the comprehensive functionality of Office Accounting Professional 2007, starting November 30th 2006, you will be able to offer them a free trial of this full-featured software. They will have the option of converting to a full license before the end of the 120-day free trial period.

To learn more about this exciting opportunity, click here.

Helder, there are no ads. However, there is product activation.

I also came across this...

Customers can also upgrade Office Accounting Express 2007 to a a 120-day free trial of Office Accounting Professional 2007. Once the free trial ends, the customer can choose to pay for a full license or revert to Office Accounting Express 2007.

Furthermore, it asks you after company setup if you would like to upgrade to the full version ("Professional").

Right on, Thanks, Matt.

I will install mine then.

Need something like this for my small business. Says for US businesses only, but I think I can make do with that part, converting to Canadian.

Professional has conversions built-in so you might have to end up purchasing it if you like what you see.

And now they're taking on Sage, is there anay market left which Microsoft doesn't want to get into?

AWESOME!!!

Thanks Matt,

Can't wait to try out the full version, with the conversions,

Helder

Hey, Matt,

I am read that the full version needs SQL Server, can you verify that?

I do run MySQL for my servers, which would be no good in this case, I guess. I don't to enter the key then this proggie takes a nose dive and I lose my data.

Heeter

Last edited:
No, SQL Express will be fine. I ran the beta and the full version on SQL Express.

I'm going to get started with this next week. Almost as most excited for the eBay component as everything else :D

What do you guys think so far? I think the Express will be sufficient for me. Looked over the differences and there aren't many, if any at all, I would actually use.

I am using Professional. It is a good first attempt for Microsoft but it needs work to be as easy as Quick Books.

I have no experience with QuickBooks, have been uising QuickInvoice for near a year now, and am starting to run into some limitations.

Microsoft Office 2007 Accounting Service Pack 1 is now available.

Go get it...

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...-9072-456031457eb5&mg_id=10116&displaylang=en

Overview
Service Pack 1 for Accounting 2007 provides the latest updates to Office Accounting 2007. This service pack contains significant usability enhancements, stability improvements, and performance improvements.

System Requirements
Supported Operating Systems: Windows Vista; Windows XP

In addition to the requirements listed, the following should be noted:

Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager Update or higher is required to share financial data with the Microsoft Outlook messaging and collaboration client.*

Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2007 and Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager.

Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003 or higher is required to export to Microsoft Office Excel as well as create, email, or print customized invoices, sales orders, quotes, customer credit memos, customer statements, and purchase orders using Microsoft Office Word.

* Third party services, including Credit Card Processing, ADP payroll, eBay Online Sales, Equifax Credit reporting services, and Office Live services are available for additional fees.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back