Microsoft : Good Or Bad

there evvviiilll i tell ya ROfL

nah there okay.. they brought us the worlds of windows (LOL)
they universalised standards so... we could use stuff we`d never seen b4 ooooo so magical...

well there practical its easy plugging and configurating the comps. and were not all linux,unix and all that pros. i know im not lol so. were stuck with windows for a little while longer lol

Prior to XP I would have said that I wouldn't give them the steam off my p**s had they been on fire because I felt that the way they got what they had to offer was rather despicable. Plagiarism would be one word that springs to mind. BUT I nibble on humble pie because I cannot live without XP, a system that seems bullet proof, with design features that must have come from the users, (is that a little strong?!?) and one that is a joy to use.

TOK:( :( :(

i am diggin XP myself. ME had me wanting to throw my PC out of the window, but thank goodness for XP and fresh installs. :)

ME had me wanting to throw my PC out of the window, but thank goodness for XP and fresh installs
no joke, i HATED WinMe.....always crashing, never worked right, but thank god for XP...........i kinda don't like microsoft, and if i actually had the time to learn all the programming and shite, i would definately go with linux, but hey, now that i have XP, i like windows a whole lot better....

microsoft has been around for quite some time now, but windows xp is their best pproduct definatly..win 9x/me sucked big time, the only operating systems that were @ least nice, were nt and 2k..as for linux, well...let's just say that isn't a very user-friendly system, although this situation is starting to change very quicly..

Neuteral

I didn't vote cause they make good software. But the extra thing they put in it (spy s**t) I don't like.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back