Microsoft Free Event, Windows 7 thenewefficiency

Geneve

OSNN Newbie
Attend the free event, take home Windows 7

These are the new innovations that can help you be part of the new efficiency. And at our free live events, you can learn, network, and get your copy of Windows 7!

07:30 AM - 9:00 AM Developer Event Registration & Continental Breakfast

09:00 AM - 11:35 AM Optimizing Your Application For Windows 7

See More When running your application on Windows 7, do you feel it performs at its best? Do you want your application to shine on Windows 7 and give your users the comfort that comes with Windows 7 Taskbar and Libraries? This session can show you how to give your applications new functionality with very few code changes.

Creating New And Exciting Users Experiences – Part 1

See More Do you want to differentiate yourself from the competition? Do you want to be able to say, "Hi, my app brings extra value on Windows 7." Then these sessions are for you! In the first of this two part series, you'll learn about these features and more:
  • Windows 7 Sensor and Location platform to optimize your mobile user's experiences
  • Windows Touch at your fingertips

Creating New And Exciting Users Experiences – Part 2

Registration is Free. Limited to 25 US Cities, starts
in September. As of August 23rd, none are closed for
Registration. One free product per person in the fine
print, so unlike Heroes Happen Here you might not be able to get 2 copies of Windows 7 if you sign up for both events.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back