Microsoft.com Hacked and Defaced

L

Lee

Yep it was done. See .png

Attachments

• mspresshacked.png
    mspresshacked.png
    104.4 KB · Views: 213
see it was a .uk page though - yet the hackers seem like they may be non-UK? Ayone googled or know of this wolfgroup? Seems slightly lame to me - wonder if they reported to MS their methods to help improve security? Or what else they did? Did MS react and how.... HMMmmm may google a moment but really SHOULD be doing other things :p

[EDIT] see here Also noticed that if you google on outlaw group wolfblack this is not the top hit - top hit is the MS page they had to fix at present - so MS missed a bit of cleaning up there maybe? ;) :p .... I did look a little further too, they're a brazilian outfit and I am not posting any more links because they start to go into areas th emods would definitely not appreciate :eek: [/EDIT]

bleh. I hate hacks where people just put their name on something in spazz form. Less harmful than an aggressive attack though I suppose, and probably what I would go given the necessary tools and knowledge (and possibly inclination :rolleyes: )

^^ AWwww c'mon, I agree with you and believe that even you (given time and inclination) could come up with something mildly witty and spoof like - maybe a link and something enticeful like a banner promising some free M$ software or something? ;) Just don't link to OSNN unless you want a banning I guess? :) *runs*

I think these guys were probably slightly A juvenille and B linguistically challenged maybe?

haha lame hack but a hack none the less ... better hope they didn't make any mistakes as M$ has the resources to find them if so. :)

read again Lee (post 3!)

Lee said:
...but no-one posted a site, ...

you will see I posted your first and I was aware of your second and others - but thought better of posting.... Although I did say they were indeed Brazillian... Surprised you missed it if you were on the lookout :confused:

Lee said:
some info, maybe I thought you knew what and who they are, but no-one posted a site, I waited all day so here we go.

Example, defaced.

http://www.zone-h.org/defaced/2004/05/03/cachacataio.com.br/

http://outlawgroup.cjb.net

To all OSNN members, PLEASED BE ADVISED that if you enter "www.zone-h.org"
the following port and ip addy '10.0.0.201' (113)) can be scanned...by who? I don't know just be careful. My Honeypot server picked up this scan

update: attacker using SMTP Extensions (EHLO) DOD attack. multiple pings

Yeah no need for a HTTP site to need an ident request/reply. Probably never a good idea to visit a cracker site.

-edit- Also don't think thats a internet routeable ip ;)

SPeedY_B said:
10.0.... are internal network IP's are they not?

Yes, according to the IANA specs, the 10.0.0.x range is supposed to be internal LAN IPs.

all i know is that i was getting port attacked while visiting that site. I'm in the process
of contacting the web admin. :mad: :mad:

hahaha, I visited those websites on a school computer and 2 and a half hours later our entire network went down.

COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT!

You naughty boy/girl, write me 1000 lines,

''I will not surf defaced websites and I promise to eat my greens''.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back