Microsoft "Budapest" Production Beta

Dear Microsoft Beta Tester,
Our Microsoft Budapest product team is looking for additional validation and feedback from Mac, Unix / Linux, and external users. We have a special opportunity to support 1 or 2 beta customers to deploy Budapest in a pilot / production environment for 300-1000 users. If you have LCS 2005 SP1 in production today, have 300 or more users on Mac or Unix machines, or could test external (non-VPN) access with a significant population of end users, please send an email to ms_lcs@microsoft expressing your interest by August 31st, and tell us about your target user base:

Total # of IM users
# of Office Communicator users
# of trial Mac Budapest users
# of trial Unix / Linux Budapest users
# of trial external Budapest users

Regards,

The RTC Customer Programs Team
Source: The Hotfix

Electronic Punk said:
what is it¿?
Budapest is the codename for Office Communicator Web Access. It's the web-based client for Live Communications Server, similar to how Outlook Web Access is for Exchange Server. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut