Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer Tool

S

Sage

Is it just me or has anybody gotten this thing to work - I put in my computer name but it says it can't find it? Any thoughts?

I got the same message. I know certain services are required to be running when activating this tool (i. e., workstation, and one or two others). You can go to the help section and it will tell you in detail. I did'nt bother, I just uninstalled it.

I downloaded it, installed it, ran it and it automatically detected my computer name and everything else. I have pretty much a generic installation of XP Pro.

Thick

Got same problem as Sage,but I have an excuse,I am thick(For non Brits,means dumb).

Cheers,Mick.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back