Microsoft and bungie Contacts, got any?

canadian_divx

Canadian_divx
Hey there people
I am just out and about looking for marketing contacts for Microsoft gaming and Bungie we are planning on holding a large halo lanparty up here in Canada.

i cant seem to find any contacts for there teams. there are emails for everything else except that.

and if anyone has any good ideas on some other sponsors that would be great too.

Mainly, does anyone know how to get in contact with Bungie or Microsoft game studios?????

Contact Information. Microsoft Game Studios One Microsoft Way Redmond, WA 98052-6399 WA Tel. 425-882-8080 Fax 425-706-7329

LOL do you know an email address? sending a letter would take a long time and i dont think they would respond. yet i have already drafted a nice suckup one so meh

lol

H£LO MR MICRPSOFTZ WE ARE HAV1N A L££T parTY PLAYING YOUR GAME. PLZ SPONSER UZ.
TANKYOU

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back