Microphone 6 channel/audio question

Heeter

Overclocked Like A Mother
Hi Guys,

I have a mobo here, a Gigabyte GA-K8NS Ultra-939, I was wondering how to use to microphone if I am going to use the 6channel builtin audio. Does the center channel become the mic?

Does not address this issue in the owner's manual.

Thanks in advance,

Heeter

Not sure about on that mobo, but with many 6/7/8 channel onboard solutions, if you only use the back panel connectors, you cannot run 6+ channel and a mic simultaneously. You will have to use either an additional PCI plate with connectors or the front connectors on your case.

dreamliner77 said:
Not sure about on that mobo, but with many 6/7/8 channel onboard solutions, if you only use the back panel connectors, you cannot run 6+ channel and a mic simultaneously. You will have to use either an additional PCI plate with connectors or the front connectors on your case.

You would need the back bracket, it adds the center/sub and surround speakers and leave the mic as mic, line in as line in and out as front speakers.

The ones that are on the front are just an extension plug for the mic, it will disconnect the back plug when you plug in a mic.

Thanks Dreamliner, and AM,

I am pretty sure that those backplates should be sold seperately,

Thanks again,

Heeter

Usually you have to buy them separately, which sucks. Some board have all plugs on the board itself. I think they should include the bracket with every mobo.

I know my Chaintech Mobo came with it, But your right, they should be included in all of them.

Heeter

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back