Michael Jackson

Do you think the Gloved One guilty?

• Yes!

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • No!

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • I haven't decided, but it's entertaining.

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • I haven't decided, and it's not entertaining.

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters

Petros

Thief IV
I'm entertained by Jacko's trial, because unlike O.J., Scott Peterson, or any other big cases, this one is full of weird people, weird circumstances, and zany courtroom antics.

How about you?

guilty :s I dont follow things like this, I only really hear about the out come(no pun) of them.

Guilty. Hope he continues his falling apart process in jail.

The kid admitted he lied and his parents put him up to it ,,, They were hoping Jackson would settle out of court. Guess they were wrong. This kid in question is actually the same kid who was on the documentary about him ...

How do you tell when it's bed time at Neverland Ranch?

The big hand is on the little hand...

Unwonted said:
I'm entertained by Jacko's trial, because unlike O.J., Scott Peterson, or any other big cases, this one is full of weird people, weird circumstances, and zany courtroom antics.

How about you?

And he can't hire Johnny Cokrin. :eek: :rolleyes:

gonaads said:
And he can't hire Johnny Cokrin. :eek: :rolleyes:

Joe Jackson is playing the Cochran part quite well. He's been on interviews for a while now saying it was a case of race ....

Johnny said:
Joe Jackson is playing the Cochran part quite well. He's been on interviews for a while now saying it was a case of race ....

Heh, I didn't know MJ had a set race. :)

Yeah ,, he's black or white ?? I'm not sure ...

Unwonted said:
It doesn't matter if he's black or white.

yeah, that is true. Either way, he is a nut case ..

Don't know if he is guilty, well he isn't the only one that is if found guilty, the parents of those kids are also guilty.

I find it odd though how the law allowed a single man to open up a theme park and have young boys staying there.

I digress.

This is what we do in America, we love to build people up and then tear them down. I really dont know why, but I dont think it will ever change. I still hold to the fact that he is guilty, but I dont think that it is worth following on TV. Somebody just wake me up when its over.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back