Michael Jackson

I said it... you heard it here first...I'm stickin to this prediction

but I think it willl happen before he's convicted.

if they have real proof, michael will not bare the weight of it.

if it's all trumped up and speculation, that's a differant matter, but if there is real proof, you have my prediction

Originally posted by dealer
gonna stick me 2 cents in

michael is weird, creepy.

I started wondering about him when held his child outside that window.

if that didn't happen, I would have thought this was a built charge.

now I wonder.

I'm going to blame the parents if anything happened... as much as michael..pretty irresponsible to leave any child with someone with a questrionable reputation.

that said, I"m leaning towards this case not being true...we'll see.

I'm also predicting that if it is true, michael will commit suicide.

you heard it here first

dealer.. you imply that michael was the first parent to ever put his child in harms way...

he did a daft thing with the baby dangling thing but ffs I am sure many parents including the boo-birds have done daft things with their kids that in hindsight they regret...

it happens... but I fail to see the connection between baby dangling and flippin child molestation... where's the segue ?

I am willing to wait for this to play out...

whether he will kill himself or not... I dunno but it would be unfortunate...

Originally posted by Sazar
dealer.. you imply that michael was the first parent to ever put his child in harms way...
... where's the segue ?

I am willing to wait for this to play out...

I'm not convicting anybody yet either sazar.

I'll wait and see.

however, we judged by our past, and we are victims of our past.

michael jackson showed a side to his personality that surprised me, when he did that with his child, so now it's easier to see him doing other things that I would have doubted before.

I'm agreeing, the incident is not related, but it is a telling incident never the less

That testimony on The Smoking Gun from 93 made me sick to my stomach. I just hope it wasn't true. I see horrible cases where I work of child sexual abuse all day long. Quite depressing. Wears on your soul.

I do remember some descriptive/disgusting allegations from the case in '93. Jackson paid the family $20 million.

that smoking gun testimony seems a little far-fetched tbh... verification of authenticity would be nice... tabloids don't always get things right or act through integrity...

I also give no weight to the story, even if that testimony is legitimate.

looking at one side of a story willl give you half of a story.

Since MJ has had to go through the celebrity arrest drive thru there seems to be a few variables at work here. It appears that MJ was "tipped off" about 7-8 months ago that a search on his Never,never lie Ranch and subsequent arrest to follow were to happen. In antisipation he made the Ranch "ready" and coincedently hired the "best lawyer" in the land several months ago in anticipation.

I seriously doubt that anything will come of this.Otherwise I would definately consider Dealers prediction.

This much I know.I would never...ever...even consider... letting my child "sleep"... in the same bed as an adult. Male or female.(Slumber parties or not.) Especially w/a stranger! (Unless I lived w/****roaches and there was literally no room to spare!) :eek:

Common sense folks...come on!

Neverland Ranch Consent Form

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. I consent to make Michael Jackson feel as if he is still a viable artist. YES/NO

2. I consent to taking a ride on something that has nothing to do with a roller coaster. YES/NO

3. I will do anything for ice cream. YES/NO

4. I am a very deep sleeper. YES/NO

5. What happens in Neverland, stays in Neverland. TRUE/FALSE

that just sounds so believable lol....

NOT...

anyways... he has the right to a trial and I am willing to wait and see what happens out there and what information comes out...

Who gives two poops? Even if he's completely innocent he's still a freak and his music has ALWAYS sucked!!!

Everyone has a different taste in music. I think his 80s music is awesome.

lol,DY! I hear they have a better justice system in prison for child molesters than we have on the outside!

You know even if he were caught red handed 100X he will never serve a day.Unless maybe it was a "country club" prison of some sort.

I bet his life serves as a model for all the members of NMBLA (national men boys love association) to aspire to. A whole "ranch", a whole lifestyle dedicated to getting little boys in bed.

Interesting parallel that even Hitler has peep that defend him as a "moral" man today.

"He said Jackson called him Rubba because one of the games they used to play was called rubba rubba. The boy said, 'Michael told me he was my rubba rubba friend."

"Jackson's legal team is said to be encouraging him to consider a plea bargain, possibly an insanity defence that would allow him to serve time in a state mental hospital instead of jail."

http://dailytelegraph.news.com.au/story.jsp?sectionid=1260&storyid=534904

I love how many americans have already convicted this man.

makes me ashamed of the legasy we claim has made us great; inocent, and remains inocent until proven otherwise.

allegation from families are hardly proof.

but there are those of us that just don't care how our fore fathers carved their vision of justice in america.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back