Michael Jackson

I guess you all must of heard by now. There is a warrant for his arrest now.

Police in California have confirmed that Michael Jackson is facing multiple charges of child abuse and has been ordered to surrender to the authorities.

That's not quite accurate. He is facing multiple charges of "child molestation," not "child abuse." Some might consider the two to be synonymous, but the word "abuse" usually implies violence.

Originally posted by Brandi
Well, I do see a problem with a 44 year old man sleeping in a bed with someone else's kids who are not related to them. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and for your information I happen to be grown up and you don't have to get your panties in a wad just because ppl have a different opinion than you do.

Grown up in body perhaps...but not in mind.

I didnt argue that it's not right to be sleeping with kids...he shouldnt. But when your opinion suggests that giving a kid a cookie and milk means that someone wants 'other things' is a sick thing to say. What's wrong with doing that??? Absolutely nothing...people who's minds are drawn in that direction (such as yours) are messed up.

If that's what you believe then you have a warped mind.

The mugshot

top.main.mugshot.jpg

SCARY!!!!

Originally posted by muzikool
That's not quite accurate. He is facing multiple charges of "child molestation," not "child abuse." Some might consider the two to be synonymous, but the word "abuse" usually implies violence.

OMG, I can't believe you picked that apart. Who cares? That was cut and paste from a news site - so they made the mistake - actually molestation IS a form of abuse - sexual abuse.

I heard in the news that they found a hidden room in his mansion with pictures of Macaulay Culkin, some video's (they didn't say what was on the video's though) , and a bed...

Originally posted by lynchknot
OMG, I can't believe you picked that apart. Who cares? That was cut and paste from a news site - so they made the mistake - actually molestation IS a form of abuse - sexual abuse.

OMG, I can't believe you made such a big deal about my response. :rolleyes:

I know that you pasted that from a news site. My reasoning for "picking it apart" was to make the report completely factual. With a story (and thread) such as this, the facts need to be as straight as possible, so as to avoid rumors, etc. Slow down, I wasn't griping at you.

OMG, I can't believe you actually responded to my post again! It is you who are making a big deal. :) You need to get the facts straight as I don't care about avoiding rumors - this is not important to me as it is, obviously, for you. MJ can go to prison for child abuse or child molestation for all I care. Why don't you just drop it?

keep it civil people...

WE are not on trial here...

Good to know. For a second there I wasn't sure. :)

Originally posted by Teddy
Grown up in body perhaps...but not in mind.

I didnt argue that it's not right to be sleeping with kids...he shouldnt. But when your opinion suggests that giving a kid a cookie and milk means that someone wants 'other things' is a sick thing to say. What's wrong with doing that??? Absolutely nothing...people who's minds are drawn in that direction (such as yours) are messed up.

If that's what you believe then you have a warped mind.

Nah, I didn't say there was anything wrong with make cookies, milk and balloon rides. The key words there were that he sleeps in the SAME BED as them. Maybe you should pay more attention to what someone says before contorting it into something else.

Ok, peace out. Seems like i just mis-read your post...the way you worded it made it out to be a crime to give kids cookies and milk etc.

:)

Police apologize to Michael Jackson for false accusation

In The News 10:32am ET, Fri Nov 21

Police made a public apology to Michael Jackson for false accusation as they have mistakened the culprit for this man....

planet_of_the-apes.jpg

:p

Originally posted by Teddy
Ok, peace out. Seems like i just mis-read your post...the way you worded it made it out to be a crime to give kids cookies and milk etc.

:)

Nah...I'll settle for a truce though. I don't like arguing with ppl. ;)

gonna stick me 2 cents in

michael is weird, creepy.

I started wondering about him when held his child outside that window.

if that didn't happen, I would have thought this was a built charge.

now I wonder.

I'm going to blame the parents if anything happened... as much as michael..pretty irresponsible to leave any child with someone with a questrionable reputation.

that said, I"m leaning towards this case not being true...we'll see.

I'm also predicting that if it is true, michael will commit suicide.

you heard it here first

even if he's convicted i seriously doubt mj would commit suicide. he loves attention too much.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back