michael jackson, the real story

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
first let me tell you my personal feelings about this man before I post the article;

I had great respect for him as an entertainer, dancer, innovator.

I could never understand the accolades he received for his songs, I always thought they were pedestrian at best, yet he performed them so well I thought he was a genius.

Then came his personal trouble, I remember the claims that he used female hormone to keep his voice high, I knew otherwise however.

I met him personally, he was a gracious gentleman and I was informed the injections people thought were female hormones were actually medicine he could not function without, though at the time I was led to believe he had klinefelter's syndrome and those injections were actually MALE hormone not female.

This author is led to believe it's another genetic disorder but doesn't know for sure, I don't know if the autopsy will make it public either way

When the accusations arose of him with children I personally poo poo'd those accusations, however I was genuinely disappointed he settled the first case.

I understood at the time that he was too frail and timid to proceed with a public trial but I knew settling the case would ruin his career forever...and of course it did.

I always defended the man against social discourse, having met him and understanding the nature of accusations for self gain, having been a victim of the same thing myself.

However I stopped defending the Michael the day I saw video of him holding his child above a balcony.

I said to myself, *this is one troubled man but I never thought that trouble would translate into endangering a child*

Then his death and I really had nothing to say about it, I didn't expect him to live a long life having known about his poor health condition.

At any rate, there is now an article that puts pen to paper, explaining his health issues, why the makeup and why the skin.

It has explanations along with criticism, it's not a puff piece and to me it looks genuine.

There is much of the enigma explained here so if you have an opinion in either pro or con about this entertainer, read this article, you will be quite satisfied for answers to just about all of your questions and the enigma will be no enigma at all, most everything is brought to light, the masks, the wigs, the wheel chair, the sun glasses, the white skin, everything

the real story

Last edited:
Thats about the 3rd so called real story I've read in the last few days yet everyone of them tells a different tale. Not one person other then michael Jackson knows the real story and he's not here to tell it or defend himself. I don't know how many times I read people saying they knew this they knew that cause they happened to have met him briefly when infact they only think they do. The poor man is dead and all these stories aren't going to change that, his kids have lost a father and that's the real story right there.

they may have lost a father - but have gained a chance to grow up normally

Even after he admitted on national television to millions of people that he's had 12 year old boys sleep in his bed and he didn't think that we odd or improper, you defended him? There's obviously something wrong with your way of thinking too if that's the case.

I'm not going to put a lot faith in that story, even if it does appear to be legit in some people eyes.

I've got a question though if the illness('es) he had prevented him from performing like he did then why was he working to go on tour next month?

Whatever issues he had sadly this is what killed his career and is still going to overshadow anything else he did for years still
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31597218/ns/entertainment-music/

Even after he admitted on national television to millions of people that he's had 12 year old boys sleep in his bed and he didn't think that we odd or improper, you defended him? There's obviously something wrong with your way of thinking too if that's the case.
Makes you wonder why a fully grown man would want to do that doesn't it? Doesn't bare thinking about. And what were the parents of those kids thinking, they even admitted on telly they knew it was happening. There's no way I'd have allowed my kids to sleep in a strangers house never mind in the same bed. :speechless:

yes who cares about the child's well being, or genitals or bum, when there is $$$$$ to be had eh - the parents should also be charge with child abuse

SIMPLY Red star Mick Hucknall said he found it difficult paying tribute to Jacko because of the child abuse allegations.

Mick, 49, said: "I have to say that Michael Jackson was an extraordinary artist, a phenomenal dancer, a truly great singer."

He added: "I can only say that the one side that I have a little difficulty with is firstly as a father, and secondly as someone who was a friend of a father of a boy called Jordy Chandler.

His father was actually my dentist and a friend of mine, and that makes it rather difficult for me to expand on anything else.

"This time I'll show enough respect to respect his memory as an artist and say no more about him."

Jordy Chandler was 13 when he accused Jackson in 1993 of molesting him.

The star settled out of court with the Chandler family the following year for £13million.

Finally someone being honest.

Personally, I wasn't a huge fan. His music and performance were great, but his personal life wasn't on par with his career.

He also said on national television in the same sentence or a few sentences later that when those kids would fall asleep in his bed, he would sleep on the floor. Funny how people don't remember those things. Or maybe it's because people don't actually watch the stuff and just comment on opinions and viewpoints presented by someone else and usurp it as their own.

The same kind of stupid stuff was written about him wanting the elephant man's bones. Repeat dumb stuff often enough and it becomes the truth :)

Or that he was bleaching his skin because he hated being black, while glossing over the fact that he said, on national tv (again, glossed over) that he had vitiligo.

Yes, he's made a lot of stupid mistakes, but he also did a lot of good and at the end of the day, he's dead and the majority of tributes are for him as an artist.

Also, FINALLY a lot of people who ARE doing research finally are reading up on the allegations and learning the truth from various sources, not just the tabloids.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back