Mia

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
Where's Qumahlin (absent since June 6th) XPletive (April 10th) existenz (May 16th) Khayman (June 14th) max (June 14th) Speed4Ever (March 23rd) DrX (May 11th). These guys used to be here all the time. Anyone know where any of them are?

They probably went to Disneyland. :p

Nice new Avavtar X. :)

I've usually seen Qumahlin post really late in the evening or early early morning. (Like, between 2AM and 4AM P.S.T.)

Originally posted by gonaads
I've usually seen Qumahlin post really late in the evening or early early morning. (Like, between 2AM and 4AM P.S.T.)
True but he hasn't been here since June 6th. Over 3 weeks ago. That's odd for him.

Maybe they just outgrew us and moved out into the real world??? :eek:

Hey EP, you play "Spin the Bottle" alot?

Or just "Pour the Bottle"? :p

Originally posted by xsivforce
Where's Qumahlin (absent since June 6th) XPletive (April 10th) existenz (May 16th) Khayman (June 14th) max (June 14th) Speed4Ever (March 23rd) DrX (May 11th). These guys used to be here all the time. Anyone know where any of them are?
I've been wondering the same thing.

Yea but at least we see him on IRC, not that he talks :rolleyes:

Very sec-seh, but those are not my finest photos... Was a 5am photo after some hardcore raving...

Originally posted by catch23
I've been coming here for several months...the only one from that list I've ever seen is Qumahlin...

Me too , with some exceptions : Khayman , Max , Existenz ... where are the others ?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back