• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Mia

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
Where's Qumahlin (absent since June 6th) XPletive (April 10th) existenz (May 16th) Khayman (June 14th) max (June 14th) Speed4Ever (March 23rd) DrX (May 11th). These guys used to be here all the time. Anyone know where any of them are?

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
I've usually seen Qumahlin post really late in the evening or early early morning. (Like, between 2AM and 4AM P.S.T.)

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
Originally posted by gonaads
I've usually seen Qumahlin post really late in the evening or early early morning. (Like, between 2AM and 4AM P.S.T.)
True but he hasn't been here since June 6th. Over 3 weeks ago. That's odd for him.

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Originally posted by xsivforce
Where's Qumahlin (absent since June 6th) XPletive (April 10th) existenz (May 16th) Khayman (June 14th) max (June 14th) Speed4Ever (March 23rd) DrX (May 11th). These guys used to be here all the time. Anyone know where any of them are?
I've been wondering the same thing.

Cosmin

Graphic Designer
Originally posted by catch23
I've been coming here for several months...the only one from that list I've ever seen is Qumahlin...
Me too , with some exceptions : Khayman , Max , Existenz ... where are the others ?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ernestrojasn