MGS2: Substance for PC

bfontz

OSNN Newbie
the game is fine when playing and stuff i just wondering how i can fix a small graphic problem when using the codec the faces arent showing only otocon's glasses are no other pics how do i fix this so the game will be perfect.. im using a pny nvidia geforce 3 ti500 titanium Video card so i cant use the ati patch what can i do to fix this please help me? ne other pathes or a way i can work around this?

your probably better off finding a forum dedicated to the game to find the answer, mabey theres a driver revision that works with it.

bfontz said:
the game is fine when playing and stuff i just wondering how i can fix a small graphic problem when using the codec the faces arent showing only otocon's glasses are no other pics how do i fix this so the game will be perfect.. im using a pny nvidia geforce 3 ti500 titanium Video card so i cant use the ati patch what can i do to fix this please help me? ne other pathes or a way i can work around this?
Are there any official patches you get from the developer's site?

Ive Got Exactly The Same Problem, Even Tried The ATI Patch for my Nvidia Card I Got So Desperate lol, Didnt work Tho, I E-mail'd Konami Support But have had no Reply. Did you have any luck? The Ati patch however did Correct Many Lighting Problems I Was Having in the Game Such as Shadows and Lightsources.

This is a problem with nvidia cards. I put in a radeon 9800 pro today and the problem with the codecs disapeared.

To Fix the Codec Problem I Kept Lowering My Drawing Level in Options until the codecs Worked, There is no noticable Graphics changes when lowering The Drawing Level Slider until you go below the half way line.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back