MGS2: Substance for PC

bfontz

OSNN Newbie
the game is fine when playing and stuff i just wondering how i can fix a small graphic problem when using the codec the faces arent showing only otocon's glasses are no other pics how do i fix this so the game will be perfect.. im using a pny nvidia geforce 3 ti500 titanium Video card so i cant use the ati patch what can i do to fix this please help me? ne other pathes or a way i can work around this?

GoNz0

NTFS Stoner
your probably better off finding a forum dedicated to the game to find the answer, mabey theres a driver revision that works with it.

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
bfontz said:
the game is fine when playing and stuff i just wondering how i can fix a small graphic problem when using the codec the faces arent showing only otocon's glasses are no other pics how do i fix this so the game will be perfect.. im using a pny nvidia geforce 3 ti500 titanium Video card so i cant use the ati patch what can i do to fix this please help me? ne other pathes or a way i can work around this?
Are there any official patches you get from the developer's site?

ste_w

OSNN Senior Addict
Ive Got Exactly The Same Problem, Even Tried The ATI Patch for my Nvidia Card I Got So Desperate lol, Didnt work Tho, I E-mail'd Konami Support But have had no Reply. Did you have any luck? The Ati patch however did Correct Many Lighting Problems I Was Having in the Game Such as Shadows and Lightsources.

Doom

OSNN Senior Addict
This is a problem with nvidia cards. I put in a radeon 9800 pro today and the problem with the codecs disapeared.

ste_w

OSNN Senior Addict
To Fix the Codec Problem I Kept Lowering My Drawing Level in Options until the codecs Worked, There is no noticable Graphics changes when lowering The Drawing Level Slider until you go below the half way line.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crylson