MFG offline for a while

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
Hi guys

at a friends house, using some of my valuable remaining battery life on laptop to just say that for personal reasons I have to leave my home and find a new place to live.

I am going to look into bluetooth options for some access from a mobile with a dongle to enable it on this laptop - hopefully might get some access soon (any tips you have might be good).

Otherwise until I can find somewhere to live and then get the phone online - never mind the cable or DSL.... I shall, unfrotunately, be offline....

Sadly neither can I fold like I used to for a while - so come on guys, someone step up and take my place there too....

Wish me luck in this difficult time... check in later - going offline now though.

Awww...gonna miss ya :). Hope everything goes well. Peace

Sorry to hear bout that.

Hope it goes well for you.

Hope everything works out ok dude. We'll be waiting for your return :)

It's always nice to see you on the site, Mfg. Hope everything gets sorted out soon. :)

Hope everything works out MFG, you'll be missed on the forums and IRC ... but look forward to your return

you will be missed....you have helped me a couple different times with my computer troubles. thanks for all your help....and i hope that your personal life gets better.

sorry to hear ya not gona be around dude :(

hurry back :eek:

Wishing you all the best. Hopefully you'll be back soon.

Just heard back from MFG :D

MainFrameGuy said:
well I have a sofa and phone line now for dial up (since my 3G PCMCIA card us still f***king with my laptop!) hence finally able to pick up your message but no time to post in forum (so please post on thread my update)....

Nice to hear MFG is doing alright, or better at least. Haven't seen him around in a while (haven't spotted this thread before)

Best of luck to him

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back