Metroid Prime: Hunters DS

zeke_mo

(value not set)
Staff member
Political Access
Anybody pick this up today? I have to say the game is great....graphics are nice, it runs smooth, and the WIFI is AWESOME. I'll be messing around on wifi for awhile so if anybody wants to do a match my code is:

My nickname is zeke_mo (duh)

Make sure to post your friend code as well

Woah its out!

I havent been keeping up with DS, but i have one.
Havent used WiFi yet, does that work on any wireless router connection?

I probably will, the last game I got was WarioWare Touched which was a while ago and I've long since completed it... Good game though:)

wfcSig.png

There's mine ;)

Ooh... it's out! A purchase shall have to be made :D

apu95 said:
wfcSig.png

There's mine ;)
I added all those to my games. Make sure to add me :D

Metroid..see above

AC WW: 4896-9247-1601 name is zeke_mo from pwnagton

MK: 330771-954567

zeke_mo said:
you ever pick it up?
You know... I never did. Completely forgot about it, picked up Resident Evil DS the other day though. Re-living the "survival horror" is fun :D

Been using my DS for E-Mail, IRC, Linux and various other home-brew stylee activities more than gaming recently.

SPeedY_B said:
You know... I never did. Completely forgot about it, picked up Resident Evil DS the other day though. Re-living the "survival horror" is fun :D

Been using my DS for E-Mail, IRC, Linux and various other home-brew stylee activities more than gaming recently.

excuses excuses, go get a copy and we can fight it up online :D

zeke_mo said:
excuses excuses, go get a copy and we can fight it up online :D
:p

I'll try remember to pick it up next time I'm in town :D

You'll be waiting a while, I'm broke at the moment :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back