• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Metal Gear Story

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
I'm playing Metal Gear Solid 4 and I never really played the previous games (I missed out I know) and I want to catch up on the story from previous games.

Can someone fill me in on any major points I need to know before playing 4 or is there a resource online I can use???

Thanks

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
You forgot "Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty"

So, what's your name?

Plissken... Iroquois Pliskin

(Later on in the game)

"What's with the name? I get the 'Pliskin' part, but Iroquois?".

Oh the memories.

BouncingSoul

Stranger Than Fiction
Political User
The story in MGS2 will make you want to cut your eyes out. The story in MGS3 will make you think M Night Shyamalan wrote it. It's a good thing the games are awesome, cause the stories are ... well... not as awesome.

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
The story was amazingly realized in Metal Gear Solid, but yeah... it got pretty confusing in MGS2/MGS3.

When MGS came out on PSX there was no other game like it. It was a revolutionary game, and I don't think any other game (besides the campaign in the original Halo) came close in terms of storytelling.

I've been reading rumors about MGS coming out on Xbox Live Arcade. Well, they've got one guaranteed buyer :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown