Messenger

G

GZFirestorm

Please help. ive looked everywhere and cant find my answer.

i had version 4.0 microsoft messenger.

i upgraded to 4.6.0077 (to have the drop down smiley faces in the conversation window, change fonts on the fly... etc).

after upgrading, my buddies list looks upgraded, but when i double click on a buddy, the conversation window still looks the SAME (no new features that were promised!!!!!!!) ... no drop down smiley faces, no changing fonts on the fly.... NOTHING. that bar that is suppose to be there (above where you type) IS NOT THERE.

ive posted on the microsoft newsgroups site, looked for 2 hours in the knowledge base... and i can find NOTHING ON THIS.

please, someone help me.... this problem is driving me C R A Z Y (my wife is bugging the FUJISM out of me because she says i FUJIED it up).

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :(

Uninstall it, then re-install it, save ur buddies first.

wives can be that way, :D

Your buddy list is and has always been stored on microsofts server. As a result you never need to back it up. You can under
file save contact list.

Second

4.7.0082 is the latest version. Get the update. It updates some security loop holes I believe.

Third

Under "Tools" then "Options" there is a check box for

Show graphics "emoticons" in instant messages. This has to be checked in order to use this feature.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back