Messenger 5

Z

ZAnwar

When will the actual version come out, and where can I get the patch for it to connect to the MSN servers ?

When the official version is released I think it would be daft if you had to patch it again to connect.. ?

sorry for the confusion, i meant when will the final release be, and where can I find the patch for the leaked versions now that can't connect ?

I have searched but couldn't find jack !

Well I was using the lastest leaked build for quite awhile then it basicly for the last couple of weeks gives me an error when I tried to sign in. The last leak version I had was prepatched so I didn't have to do anything. The lastest version I've seen is 5.0.0340 but I wouldn't not go looking for since it doesn't seem to work anymore. As to when the final is due no clue but u might check this link.

check here

Well to be honest using a computer for anything is a security risk. But u r entitled to ur opinion, as is everybody else but since u point out a security problem I thought I would point out an even bigger one.

also in my case I have only four contacts and generally one talk to one cause the most are the same person with to different emails. And the other one I would talk to but they don't spend much time on the net cause they don't really like there connection

we have, i didn't get my answer the first time !

I really want my messenger to work, shall I go back to the 4.7 ?

has anyone got a working version of messenger 5, please can you post it on some site, and I can download it ???

Well... we recent versions have been prepatched, but if there is naother leak we will trry to post the patch with it...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back