• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

messenger 5 add remover

chastity

Staff member
Political User
Well there was an ad remover for MSN Messenger 5 build 0340 but since its not the latest version that has been leaked and plus do to the fact that the recent leaked is no longer being sign in stall I don't think it would be worth my time to find the file on my system to post it. That said u might check out www.driverheaven.net and they might have a link for the ad remover

chastity

Staff member
Political User
Ok I can't seem to find where I thought I saw a newer leak version of MSN Messenger 5. But to answer ur first question check out the link I've posted.

check here

D

dayle

5.0537 is the latest and final version...i came to know and got it from binks site.

please tell me theres an add remover for it and that you have a link to it

You can get rid of the ad by resizing logo.gif in the msn messenger directory to 1x1 pixel. This will get rid of the ad but it will leave a blank area where the ad should be.

J

jkoXP

Originally posted by cruiser78
they might.. i don't know... i use 4.7 cause i like msn plus... i haven't found msn plus that works with msn 5
they are working on MSN plus 2... im sure it will take care of the adds..... cant wait

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies