Mess Up Poll

Ya but if enough vote for what they feel is REALLY better then it may freak them out on their own forum. :)

they even posted that the poll wasn't fair, since it's an avant forum....pretty realistic peeps on that site.

the real issues of avant is that it's still ie with ie flaws...it doesn't matter onse stitch which one they like better

if the avant browser doesn't address the security issue, what people think about it is a non option

every person I set up, I set up with firefox, and I tell them what a horror ie is.

my box still has ie, it's what I'm used to, and my box is set up so the security issues are addressed

I don't think normal users could be responsible for their security, and ie or a shell is really not an option anymore

so what they prefer has nothing to do with what they should be using

Go post a link to that poll on something like the SpreadFirefox or mozillaZine forums, and watch the tables turn...within minutes. The Firefox user-base has become the new Mac-like cult. ;)

My option is missing [mozilla suite] and thus I can't vote. :( I won't recommend Firefox till maybe 1.1 when it's based on 1.8 code/features.

I love netryders solution...there has become a firefox cult, and they will put that poll in the firefox perspective.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back