Merry Christmas

D

deemaa

I would just like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for all the help and advice over the last few months.

Merry Christmas to all and a great big THANK YOU to the hardworking Admins and Mods for giving us such a great Board - well done, you guys!

Ircsum.

I second that, great work done by all!!!! three cheers!!

:D :D :D

Have a great Christmas and New Year guys, take it easy ;)

it's not only us admins and mods who make this website and forum work... you guys are part of it too... the MAIN part :)

MdSalih

Merry Christmas Everyone

Time to be MERRY ... lol

Ive got my bottle of whiskey, time to pull up a chair catch up with family and give and get some presents.....

seeya all in a few days

:)

Its christmas?
Hmm, that would explain all the crap movies on TV atm.
I have my doubts. I am going to check, but if it is...

Have a, erm, good one :D

Christmas Eve here, December the 24th. That still counts, right?

May God bless you and keep you. May God cause his countenance to shine upon you and give you peace.

Merry Christmas everyone :D

Thought I'd chime in here myself...

Have a Merry Christmas, and all the best to you and your's, from me and mine ;)

Happy Holidays To all and thanks for all the great help. Just goes to show you what can happen when people care..:)

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back